This is a legally binding contract between “you” the “seller of the goods", Cashmen and + third-party buyers ("Buyer") which provides services for purchasing, recycling repairing and/or donating of used consumer products (the "Buyer services"). Cashmen acts as a platform (“Aggregator”) to allow sellers who comply with their policies to sell certain goods. You conduct your actual sales and other transactions directly with the third parties and, unless otherwise specifically and clearly indicated, not with Cashmen. As a result, Cashmen cannot control any aspect of your sales and transactions with third parties, and the third parties are solely responsible to you for all aspects of your sales and transactions with them and consequently Cashmen will have no liabilities towards the sellers or buyers in this regard. In document below "We", "Our", "Us" is used for Cashmen and Cashmen's third party buyer collectively.
Cashmen is nowhere responsible for any gadget. You certify that you are the legal owner of the gadget that you want to sell.
All initial quotes are pending our evaluation of your gadget and no binding offer is made until we have had a chance to inspect the gadget. We reserve the right to refuse to offer to purchase any item that you offer to sell for any reason we deem, in our sole discretion, to be sensible.We reserve the right to change our quote at any time.
1. You certify that you are the legal owner of the gadget that you want to sell.
2. All initial quotes are pending our evaluation of your gadget and no binding offer is made until we have had a chance to inspect the gadget in person. We reserve the right to refuse to offer to purchase any item that you offer to sell for any reason we deem, in our sole discretion, to be sensible. We reserve the right to change our quote at any time.
3. Should you be given a quote via our website/app/affiliates and we, upon inspection of your gadget, agree to pay you that quoted amount, you are legally and contractually bound to sell us the gadget for the price quoted via the website, if things match accordingly to third party they reserve the right to change our offer anytime.
4. Should you be given a quote via our website/app and upon inspection your gadget is a) a different model than originally quoted, b) missing any parts, c) in a different condition than stated, we, in instances mentioned heretofore and beyond, reserve the right to change our offer anytime we feel. Note: we do not accept stolen or lost gadgets.
5. All gadgets sold must compulsorily be attached with the following documents:
I) Self-attested id-proof (government approved) of owner of old gadget. II) Self-attested indemnity bond provided by us if required; III) Self-attested NOC for all financed devices or devices purchased on EMI will once they are free from the installments.
6. Lawful sales only. You must own the right, title and all legal interest in the gadget or other articles you sell us. Your sale and/or, shipment of any such article must not violate any law, regulation or statute of any jurisdiction. You may not unlawfully transfer or encumber any intellectual property, trademark, copyright, patent, software, license or other legal right or restriction via your shipping or selling of the picked-up article. The article you sell must be free of all legal restrictions that would affect the value of the article, restrict your legal right to transfer ownership of the article (including the article itself, software's present on the article, or hardware on or inside the article). You must refrain from violating any export laws or restrictions. The article you sell (including all related materials, software and add on hardware) may not be counterfeited, stolen, or contain harmful or offensive content of any nature. You agree to indemnify and hold Cashmen, our affiliates, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless, including costs, liabilities and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (I) your access to or use of services, (ii) your violation of these terms & conditions, You cannot threaten us by any means.
7. It is also your responsibility to wipe, clean or delete data on your gadget being sold via Cashmen. You confirm that all the data in the said device will be erased before handing it over. You also confirm that in spite of erasing the data manually/electronically, if any data still accessible due to any technical reason, Cashmen or the third party buyer shall not be responsible for the same and you will not approach Cashmen for any retrieval of the data. You are solely responsible if not formatted your data from device.
You understand once a device is sold by you via Cashmen, in no scenario can this device be returned back to you. You understand that products distributed as gifts from state sponsored or NGO funded distribution programs are not accepted on Cashmen platform. We reserve the right to modify this agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of our website/app, any of our tools and services, following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the agreement as modified. Terms and conditions modifying the agreement are effective immediately upon publication.
You acknowledge and agree that Cashmen does not provide gadget repair services or logistics or function as a gadget repair services company. Our services are to be used by you, if at all, for the purpose of requesting and scheduling gadget repair services or logistics services with third party professionals, but you agree that Cashmen has no responsibility or liability to you related to any gadget repair services or logistics provided to you by the third party professionals through the use of the services
The Services other than as expressly set forth in these terms.Cashmen does not guarantee the suitability, safety or ability of third party professionals. It is solely your responsibility to determine if a third party professional will meet your needs and expectations. Under no circumstances will Cashmen participate in disputes between you and a third party professional by using the services, you acknowledge that you may be exposed to situations involving third party professionals that are potentially unsafe, offensive, harmful to minors, or otherwise objectionable, and that your use of third party professionals arranged or scheduled using the services is at your own risk and judgment. Cashmen shall not have any liability whatsoever arising from or in any way related to your transactions or relationship with third party professionals.
Payment for ServicesYou understand and agree that usage of the Services may result in payments by you for the services you receive from a Third Party Professional (“Charges”). After you have received services, Third Party Professional will facilitate payment of the applicable Charges, solely as the Third Party Professional's limited payment collection agent, by utilizing the Services, it is understood and agreed that payment of the Charges in such manner shall be considered the same as payment made directly by you to the Third Party Professional(s). Charges will be inclusive of applicable taxes whosesoever required by law. Charges paid by you are final and non-refundable, unless otherwise determined by Cashmen in its sole discretion. While you do retain the right to request lower Charges from a Third Party Professional for services received by you from such Third Party Professional at the time you receive such services from the Third Party Professional, Cashmen will respond accordingly to any request from a Third Party Professional to modify the Charges for a particular service. You understand and agree that all Charges are due immediately
Cashmen reserves the right to establish, remove and/or revise charges for any or all aspects of the Services at any time at Cashmen' sole discretion. Cashmen will use reasonable efforts to inform you of charges that may apply, provided that you will be responsible for Charges incurred under your account regardless of your awareness of such charges or the amounts thereof. We may from time to time provide certain users with promotional offers and discounts that may result in different charges for the same or similar services, and you agree that such promotional offers and discounts, unless also made available to you, shall have no bearing on your use of the services or the charges applied to you. You may choose to cancel your request for services from a Third Party Professional at any time prior to such third Party Professional's arrival.